Our Event Space is currently open without restrictions.
Nate & Ally’s Event Space is great for gatherings of 60 people or less. We have over 2000 square feet of space, 14 (6 foot) tables and 40 chairs but able to get 60 chairs if requested. Our event space is in the basement and is not handicapped accessible.
We currently do not charge for the space but ask that you purchase treats at Nate & Ally’s.
Rules of the Event Space (if the party cannot abide by these rules, they will be asked to leave):
- 3 hour limit (this includes setting up and tearing down)
- No alcohol
- No balloons (they often end up on the ceiling on the upper level and are very noisy to blow up and when they pop)
- Maintain a respectful noise level (the event space is open to the upstairs and can be very noisy on our main seating area)
- No profane or loud music or conversations
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult (>21 yrs old) at all times
- No playing on the stairs
- Party guests are to stay in the event space and not come up to the main seating area unless purchasing a treat or using the restrooms
If you would like to see if the space is available for a party during our open hours of operation, please call us at 507-474-6151 or e-mail email@example.com. The information that we are looking for is day and time of the event, type of event (B-day, Wedding Shower, etc…) and number of guests.